Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Large Locker at Ikebukuro Station 2010/3/29 12:37
Hi,

I understand that being a major station, there will be more numbers of large lockers at Ikebukuro.

I have managed to find a map of the station here: http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/stations/e108.html with all the locations of the lockers marked out on the map.

However, having been to the station before, I am quite daunted by the idea of having to shoulder my 25~30kg backpack from one end of the station to another to find an available locker that will allow me to squeeze my backpack in.

Does anyone know the exact locations of these large lockers?

Also, will I be safe if I reach the lockers at 7am to throw my stuff into it for the day?

I am planning a super-low budget stay in Tokyo while looking for a job there and will really appreciate if anyone can help me answer these few questions.

Many thanks in advance.

P.S: Will the Manboo internet cafe near the east exit of Ikebukuro station allow overnight customers to use their powerpoints for charging gadgets etc?
by hitori  

... 2010/3/29 17:22
by Uji rate this post as useful

Thank you! 2010/3/29 19:30
Thank you very much for the link. Now I can find out about other stations too, without creating any new threads.

I have a question regarding 利用時間 though. Does 6時から22時まで and 始発から終電まで mean that I will have absolute no access to the lockers even if I have the key before 6am and after 10pm? And likewise I will have no access before the first and after the last train of the day for the respective lockers?

I'm sorry if my question is silly.
by hitori rate this post as useful

... 2010/3/30 08:57
Yes, that is what it means.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Thanks 2010/4/1 13:08
Thank you for the clarification.
by hitori rate this post as useful

reply to this thread