Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kyoto Minsai Language School 2010/3/31 12:30
Does anyone have any experience or heard anything about Kyoto Minsai Language School? I am looking for a school that offers a short-term (2-6 months) intensive Japanese language class to improve my Japanese at a fairly quick pace.
Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!!
by Sarah (guest)  

Minsai 2010/4/2 04:23
I've heard about it, but I haven't studied there myself.

I've met the director of the school briefly, he's a member of a rotary club I visited when I attended a short-term study exchange program in Japan. I was under the impression that he's also the director or owner of the Palace Side Hotel in Kyoto, and that there are Minsai students working part-time at the hotel. I guess their Japanese must be pretty good, if they can work there, right?

I was also under the impression that most of the students were from Asian countries.

I would like to study at a language school in Japan someday myself. If I decided on Kyoto, I'd probably consider studying at Minsai - though I haven't actually checked out the programs they offer, or the other language schools in Kyoto.

That's about all I know, sorry it isn't much to go by.
by kasasagi (guest) rate this post as useful

Kyoto Minsai, 2010/4/6 10:37
Dear Sarah,

Thank you very much for your interest in the Kyoto Minsai Japanese Language School.

My name is Robert Holthuijsen and I'm working there. We can offer you what you are looking for. (an intensive language course to improve your Japanese quickly).

I have followed classes at various schools/universities/summer programs in Japan and I can assure you that the classes at Kyoto Minsai are of high quality.

Kasasagi is right. Most of the long term (1.5`2years) students are from Asian countries but the short term students are from all over the world. At the moment we have students from Russia, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, America, Italia, England, Denmark, Egypt,....

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at holthuijsen@kyotominsai.co.jp, or the school at office @kyotominsai.co.jp.

Best regards,

Robert Holthuijsen
by Holthuijsen rate this post as useful

reply to this thread