Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Has anyone stay B: Conte Ariake, Tokyo 2010/4/5 22:21
We are thinking of staying there, but can't find any reviews of the place.
If you have used it can you give me advice.
We are two adults and two kids.
If you have used the website to book was it ok?
thanks
Mike
by Familytraveller  

Ariake 2010/4/6 12:13
Mike,

I've never stayed there, so can't offer any first-hand advice, but do you have any particular reasons for wanting to stay in Ariake/Odaiba? If you are staying there more than a couple of nights, I think you will find the location rather inconvenient as a base for sightseeing in Tokyo as a whole. The two links to central Tokyo (Rinkai Line and Yurikamome) are both rather pricey compared with regular JR and subway lines too.
by Dave in Saitama (guest) rate this post as useful

The hotel 2010/4/6 13:22
We though it might be a good place for a family in relative comfort and reasonable price, but would welcome other suggestions.
by Familytraveller rate this post as useful

Why? 2010/4/7 07:22
Anyone stayed at this Apartment Hotel?

This is the hotel 2010/4/7 07:30

B:Conte 2010/5/20 10:01
i stayed there when it was brand new. it was very nice. Had a nice view too. Non-smoking really means non-smoking. Front desk very helpful. Location good for stuff to do around Ariake, but not so convenient for central Tokyo.
by Peter R (guest) rate this post as useful

Upon Return 2010/8/3 20:38
We had a great time in Japan, our family loved it.
We spent 11 nights in Japan.
1 in Narita
3 in Kyoto
7 in Tokyo

We decided an itinery with not too many stops sowe could have a base with a young family.
Kyoto: We caught the bullet train and went with the package sold here and was great.
Tip: In Kyoto catch cabs with young kids and distance to most major thing not far. The first day we did too much walking.
You dont need a ticket on the Shrinkensan for a child under 6. So he sat on my knee or with his sister.
We stayed at the New Miyako in a triple room and my sons bed was a camping mattress we brought from home. No Problem, room was big and hotel very central to Railway station.
Tokyo: We stayed at the B:CONTE Ariake, it was fantastic, brand new apmentment hotel, in the largest room. Under $US 200 a night with all the features of a good Apartment hotel. Not too far from main Tokyo action and room for kids to play.
Go to Museum of Maritime Science & The national Museum of Emerging Science & Innovation. Great for kids.
General: Food, no real issue, japan has the best foods and you can find stuff kids like easily.
Walking, you will do lots, get your kids fit, make them walk around at home, at the mall and parks.
Kids will love Japan, it VERY EASY, is advanced and so so clean, and VERY SAFE.

reply to this thread