Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Keisei Evening Liner Ticket Purchase 2010/4/27 00:52
Hello,

I'm hoping someone can help me with this since I couldn't find the information on the
Keisei website (http://www.keisei.co.jp/keisei/tetudou/keisei_us/html/s_ticket.html) or in this forum.

Does anyone know how I can buy a Keisei Evening Liner ticket?

i. Can I buy it in advance?
# According to the website:

"* Evening liner day ticket is available only at Ueno, Nippori, Aoto Station (after 4:00PM)."

"Sale date -- On the day of boarding (Some advance tickets available)"

So I'm hoping someone has information on how advance tickets can be purchased.

ii. If I can't buy a ticket in advance, how do I purchase the ticket? Is it sold from vending machines, or only through a ticket window? How long will this transaction normally take?

I'm going to pick up someone at Narita Terminal 2 and so I'm planning on taking the Evening Liner No. 53 from Nippori station. Since I'm coming straight from work, I really don't have the leisure to come to the station earlier and the flight comes in a little before 8pm (so the Evening Liner No. 53 is my best bet to get to the Airport in time).

From Shinjuku I'm planning to take the Yamanote Line to get to Nippori. If I can't buy the Evening Liner ticket in advance this basically just gives me 6 minutes to get off the Yamanote line, buy an Evening Liner ticket and get on the train. Is this even possible?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-lethologica
by lethologica  

... 2010/4/28 10:00
Same-day tickets for the Evening Liner are available at Keisei-Ueno Station, Nippori Station and Aoto Station. And only for the next departure.

But there are a few seats on the Evening Liner, which can be reserved in advance from one month before travel date at Keisei-Ueno and Nippori Stations.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Thanks! 2010/4/29 18:13
Thanks for the reply Uji!

I did go and get to buy a ticket in advance in Nippori station. And looks like even with 5 minutes between train transfers I'd be able to make it to the airport in time. Gotta love the train system :)
by lethologica rate this post as useful

reply to this thread