Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

keisei morning liner 2010/4/29 20:58
I will arrive Narita airport rather eally in the morning. The first skyliner to kei sei ueno is 7.52 AM but it is morning liner.What is the difference with simple skyliner?I read that it cost 1400 yen (not 1920 yen),isn't it?
If we catch the earlier train,I know that it must be limited express (1000yen) but it is marked in the table in the website that the train at 7.30 or 7.43 has to change at aoto station. I wonder that if i want to do go keisei ueno, do I need to change the train?How? thanks jaja
by jaja (guest)  

... 2010/4/30 09:21
What is the difference with simple skyliner?

Cheaper and no advance reservations are possible (not needed anyway by you).

I wonder that if i want to do go keisei ueno, do I need to change the train?

Some connections in the early morning seem to require a transfer. Later during the day all are direct. The transfer is very easy thanks to bilingual signs. And the departure is from the same or opposite platform, so almost no walking is required.
by Uji rate this post as useful

thanks 2010/4/30 14:36
thank you Uji
It really helps us a lot.
by jaja (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2010/5/1 03:55
I think you mean the 07.51 Morning Skyliner. The difference with the later running and more expensive Skyliner is that this train makes several stops along the way to pick up commuters and gets very crowded.The train runs thru to Keisei Ueno station, you do not change trains.
by RobBeer rate this post as useful

... 2010/5/1 06:22
The difference with the later running and more expensive Skyliner is that this train makes several stops along the way to pick up commuters and gets very crowded.

The Morning Liner stops at three more stations than the Skyliner, and I was under the impression that the number of passengers is limited to the number of seats, i.e. the train should not get crowded.
by Uji rate this post as useful

. 2010/5/1 06:59
I actually used the 07.51 about a month ago, all seats were taken and people were standing in the areas at the ends of each car. Personally, I would not take that train again, I would use the NEX.
by RobBeer rate this post as useful

reply to this thread