Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Spot in Tokyo for azalea/tsutsuji 2010/5/4 11:53
Hello,
I am currently taking pictures of Tokyo at nightfall and I'm looking for a good spot to take pictures of tsutsuji at this time, which will exclude I assume any kind of park, which usually close around 4 or 5PM. Any suggestion of a good place?
Thanks!
by marbourg  

most parks don't close 2010/5/4 14:06
The only parks that close that early, or close at all, are usually the ones that have an entrance fee, i.e. a very small minority of parks (and Yoyogi).
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

Nezu Shrine 2010/5/5 08:26
Have you been to the park next to Nezu shrine? They have an azalea festival every year although I am not sure if the azaleas have finished blooming yet. I believe it is closer to mid April when they peak. Closest station is Nezu on the Chiyoda subway line.
by stevenjv (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2010/5/5 08:41
http://www.nedujinja.or.jp/tutuji/t.html

The shrine/park mentioned above, open from 9 - 5:30 during this "tsutsuji festival" period. I went there on May 5 a few years back, and the flowers were impressive.
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread