Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Can I use suica on Keio New line? 2010/5/9 20:32
I will be heading to Tokyo very soon due to some urgent business and have tried to find some cheap accommodation. I stayed at the Sakura Hotel Ikebukuro the last time I was in Tokyo and found it quite reasonable.

Unfortunately, they're fully booked for the period I need to be there, hence, I'd probably stay in the Sakura Hotel at Hatagaya. However, I've noticed that Hatagaya station is on the Keio New Line and thus wonder if I can use my suica card to travel there to & from Shinjuku station?

Also, what would be the best way to travel from Narita Airport Terminal 2 to Hatagaya?

Thanks in advance, really appreciate the help!! Sorry if someone's already asked, I can't find any prior threads.
by JMZ (guest)  

... 2010/5/10 07:00
Yes, Suica can be used on the Keio New Line and virtually all other trains and subways in the Greater Tokyo area.

Also, what would be the best way to travel from Narita Airport Terminal 2 to Hatagaya?

For comfort in combination with a reasonable cost, I recommend to use the NEX & Suica package, take the NEX to Shinjuku and then the Keio Line to Hatagaya.

Alternatively, you can take the Keisei limited express and Shinjuku Subway Line via Keisei-Yawata Station.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread