Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

furano biei round ticket 2010/5/11 11:07
so i'm planning to buy the round ticket for biei and furano since i can't rent a car in japan because of driver license.

but i have some question about the ticket that i don't understand. the file that i given only stated that the train going back to Sapporo the earliest time is only about 4 pm while i need go back to the airport at 10am from furano. can i buy the round ticket and used local train to go back, and still included in the round ticket???

also is round ticket included other buses and other train to go around the furano and biei, for exp from furano station to the lavender station or from biei station to naka furano station, etc ???

and last question is where can i buy the ticket ??? i only be in sapporo for half day before going to furano.

can somebody help me ???!!!
by monique (guest)  

... 2010/5/11 14:49
the file that i given only stated that the train going back to Sapporo the earliest time is only about 4 pm while i need go back to the airport at 10am from furano. can i buy the round ticket and used local train to go back, and still included in the round ticket???

The file mentions only the "Lavender Express" trains between Sapporo and Furano. However, you are not limited to these trains. You can take any other train between Sapporo and the free area, including the limited express trains between Asahikawa and Sapporo:
http://www.hyperdia.com/

also is round ticket included other buses and other train to go around the furano and biei, for exp from furano station to the lavender station or from biei station to naka furano station, etc ???

Yes, it is valid on all local and rapid JR trains within the free area, including the JR Furano Line which connects Furano with the Lavender Station, Naka Fuarno and Biei.

and last question is where can i buy the ticket ??? i only be in sapporo for half day before going to furano.

At JR stations and travel agencies in Hokkaido, including Shin-Chitose Station and Sapporo Station. It should not take more than five minutes to purchase the ticket.
by Uji rate this post as useful

kururu bus 2010/5/11 19:06
thanks for the answer uji, also i wanted to ask one more question about the kururu bus , if i'm going to furano at june 8 can i ride the kururu bus ??? cause i see on the 2009 schedule the bus only operates from june 18.

thanks again for the answer and the help
by monique (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2010/5/11 19:15
You are in luck. In 2010, the Kururu Bus starts running from June 6:
http://www.furano-kankou.com/gogokururu2010.html

thanks uji 2010/5/12 21:06
thanks Uji for the help, sorry for the many question. oh ya! i can't open the furano website in my country. can you send me the pdf file??? it will be very helpful.

thanks

Monique

... 2010/5/14 09:12
There is no practical way to send you the file other than via their URL. Why can't you open their website from your country?

bloked 2010/5/14 11:16
it was blocked in china, but is okay , thanks any way for all the help uji.

Kururu Bus 2010/6/20 11:41
Hi, any idea on the timetable as well as the price for a 1-Day Kururu Bus Pass? I've seen couple of websites, each quoting slightly different timetable and price. The JR Hokkaido Mail Magazine in June quoted as 600JPY for 1 day with 9 destinations while the website http://www.furano-kankou.com/gogokururu2010.html shows 800JPY for 1-Day pass with 13 destinations? Which is more updated??
by Vernise rate this post as useful

... 2010/6/21 08:16
This website is specific about 2010. It is unlikely to be wrong:
http://www.furano-kankou.com/gogokururu2010.html

reply to this thread