Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Koyasan travel 2010/5/17 10:02
Hi

I am trying to schedule our travel from Koyasan to Hiroshima.

I have the time table for the bus from Okuoin-mae to Koyasan station (which suggests it is about 20 min). Does the cable car wait for the bus if it does not reach the station on time? For example bus departs 7.39am, allowing 25 min for travel to station (8.04am) but the cable car is scheduled to leave at 8.03am.

Thanks
SS
by essess100  

Hmm... 2010/5/18 14:01
The Cablecar does not wait for the bus however, it certainly does not stop in the AM, so if there is a cablecar that departs at 8:03 and you arrive at 8:04, you just have to wait for the next one. You won't have to wait long.

If you are worried about catching the LAST cablecar down, then it's important for you to be there before the departure time.
by Rabbityama (guest) rate this post as useful

Thanks 2010/5/20 22:22
Thanks for the confirmation, I have read that the trains etc are very precise, I have worked out 4 travel options just incase we miss any of the connecting trains along the way.
by essess100 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread