Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

bus from asakusa to haneda 2010/6/1 22:20
i m staying at toyoko inn asakusa senzoku, is there a bus from this area to haneda airport?
by dsim  

No 2010/6/2 21:33
you must go to other area to get to Haneda airport by bus. You can catch a direct train to the airport at Asakusa subway station on Toei Asakusa Line.
by V (guest) rate this post as useful

Let's use a train 2010/6/4 11:08
I Japanese do not recommend you to use the bus. The bus that goes from Asakusa to Tokyo International Airport(Haneda) doesn't know, and because there is a direct train from Asakusa Station to Tokyo International Airport(Haneda), and you can move in the use of that easily. You can reach Tokyo International Airport(Haneda) at last by transferring to another train once at same home even if there is no direct train.
Because English is displayed in the station, and the Japanese understands English, it is not difficult.
By the way, a direct train to Tokyo International Airport(Haneda) operates it in ten minutes.
I translated this sentence in the machine because I was not able to write English well. Please forgive me though it is thought that the mistake is found in the sentence.
by Koki T (guest) rate this post as useful

thanks 2010/6/15 22:25
thanks, in the end i took the tsukuba tx to akihabara and change to jr + monorail to hnd.
by dsim rate this post as useful

reply to this thread