Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

myoko kogen 2010/6/9 08:15
I have been planning my fifth trip to japan, taking my 17 year old skiing again after finishing school. Have skiid shiga kogen last two years. Plan this year is for two weeks. First week at Hakuba is a definite. Was planning an overnight trip to Hokkaido then to skiNiseko/Rusutsu. I am Australian but am not looking to find more aussies while I am away. Trip planned for early Feb. Perhaps Myoko kogen and Nozawa onsen are better for second week. Have heard Myoko is fairly tired and outdated . Can anyone comment ?
by Brendan Guthrie (guest)  

Depends 2010/7/17 23:06
Really depends on what you are looking for. Nozawa www.nozawaski.com/winter/en/ has a nice onsen village atmosphere but lots more Aussies than Myoko. If you're looking for great snow and a Japanese feel without Aussies then I'd definitely go for Myoko www.myokokogen.net At the end of the day the skiing is most important for me.
by Rob R (guest) rate this post as useful

........... 2010/7/18 16:48
Thanks Rob
Ended up booking a couple of days in nozawa for a look and a bit more time in Myoko.
Thyanks mate for the reply
Brendan
by Brendan Guthrie (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread