Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Clearing customs and another question 2010/6/16 17:36
Well, 15 days to go until we arrive, and tying up loose ends. Our flight arrives into Narita at 15:00hrs....and I notice the last Limousine bus departs at 17.05!! Is this enough time to land, clear customs, wait for baggage, buy the tickets, and find the bus stands?? Am very nervous about missing it!!
Secondly, if we do, what steps do I take to get the train? We are staying at the Shiba Park, in Minato-Ku district. Any help would be so much appreciated. Thank you very much!
by CornishPride  

no worries 2010/6/16 20:48
Our experience of customs etc at Narita is that it is very efficient. We are usually out within 45 mins, but do arrive either late at night or early am, so not totally sure what the 3pm time will be.
I would expect you to be able to get the limo bus without any problems. The alternative is to get a later bus to TCAT and then a taxi, or Narita express to Tokyo station and a taxi.
It is easy to obtain tickets to either the limo or the Narita Express: everything at Narita is very well signed in English; have no worries: you will be fine.
by fmj rate this post as useful

claring customs at Narita 2010/6/17 14:37
Immigration, luggage delivery and custom clearing is quite efficient. I cannot state exactly how long, but I would say between 15 minutes and one hour.
Take the opportunity of being there to get some cash at the ATMs, as it is much easier there than trying to chase them through town
Where are you going, I find it strange that your last limousine is so early? Don't forget that you also have the trains
by iwander (guest) rate this post as useful

agree 2010/6/17 18:00
Where are you going, I find it strange that your last limousine is so early?

I totally agree, so I looked up the website: it seems the buses to/from Shiba Park hotel are finished by 17.00 ish: I'm wondering if the website has left off part of the timetable, as every other hotel in the area has much later buses..just a thought....
by fmj rate this post as useful

reply to this thread