Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Luggage Forwarding - Tateyama Kurobe 2010/6/17 13:12
Hi,we plan to visit Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route in Mid Nov. Notice from the official website that the luggage forwarding service between Shinano-Omachi and Toyama is until 10 Nov only. Is there any site which I may find out if this service is still available until our visit? Thanks~
by hsiang  

... 2010/6/18 10:37
Yes, I am afraid that the service does not seem to be offered beyond November 10. You could consider regular takuhaibin delivery services instead:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2278.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

Luggage Forwarding - Tateyama Kurobe 2010/7/22 13:17
Thanks, Uji. Btw, is there any site I may refer to for train timetable from Matsumoto to Shinano-Omachi please?
by hsiang rate this post as useful

Hypedia 2010/7/22 14:04
i'm planning a trip to the Alphine route myself this november too. but end Nov.
I 'm thinking if i should just make do with a backpack instead of luggage so it won't be too troublesome.
i plan to travel up from matsumoto.
try http://www.hyperdia.com/ for rail times.
by jp_tourist (guest) rate this post as useful

Luggage Forwarding & Hyperdia 2010/7/22 15:15
End Nov will be very cold, I presume :-) Checked Hyperdia before, but somehow, I can't find the station : Shinano Omachi.
There is another station called Shinanomachi which is near Shinjuku, but not the one going to Alpine route...
Takuhaibin delivery services is not too costly, but if on budget, backpack is the best solution.And bring some snacks/water too. Bet up there everything is expensive~~

its' shimanoomachi 2010/7/22 15:20
hi, try searching this.
think you got the spelling wrong.

MATSUMOTO ・SHIMANO-OMACHI (JR Oito Line)
by jp_tourist (guest) rate this post as useful

.......... 2010/7/22 16:49
U search Hyperdia under Shinanoomachi, with double O and no hypen in between
by CYC (guest) rate this post as useful

It's SHINANOOMACHI 2010/8/2 18:59
Found it. Thank you everyone!

reply to this thread