Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo at night.. 2010/6/20 07:39
I'll be reaching tokyo ard 2030 by bus, to meet my brother who's on a working visit. He'll be flying home the next day, leaving for Narita ard 1000. What are the things that we can do in Tokyo at night, since most shops is close by 2130 ? Thank you.
by hudsn (guest)  

Shiodome/Ginza suggested 2010/6/20 20:45
Hit up a bar maybe? Roppongi is famous but it's sketchy and I generally stay away from it...the Ginza area is pretty lively at night. The one problem you will have is that the trains stop running at some point (this is the reason why places close down early), so you will need to take a cab home or go somewhere near your accomodation.

Alternatively, try the Shiodome area, there are some bars in the really high floors (like 40-50F), the night view is great and they're open till at least 12AM (usually 2AM on weekdays and 4AM on Fri/Sat/day before holidays). Those places get full really quick though, so maybe you could try giving them a call.
by Haruki (guest) rate this post as useful

Tokyo - The Best Nightlife 2010/6/20 20:50
Tokyo is THE place for nightlife.

I'd recommend finding a good restaurant, have a few drinks at a random Izakaya (pub) in Shibuya, and then hit a karaoke place until you lose your voice.

Perhaps you could get a few ideas from my blog (I have a whole post on karaoke as well).
by AllYouCanJapan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread