Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kyoto - Matsue - Tokyo by highway bus 2010/6/22 21:15
I'm thinking of taking a JR highway bus from Kyoto to Matsue ("Izumo Express"), and from Matsue or Izumo either back to Kyoto, or to Tokyo ("Susanoo").

From what I've understood from different websites, the routes are operated by Chugoku JR Bus as well as other bus companies (at least Ichibata Bus). But based on the timetable, I can't tell which buses are operated by JR and which by Ichibata or other companies. Can I buy all tickets from Midori no Madoguchi?

Also, I've looked at the timetables and other information at www.chugoku-jrbus.co.jp, but I'm a little confused since there's a Midori no Madoguchi logo at the end of the Izumo Express page, but not on the Susanoo page...

My Japanese reading skills aren't the greatest, and could probably use some help clarifying this before I have to buy the tickets. Many thanks in advance!
by kasasagi  

... 2010/6/29 10:17
Can I buy all tickets from Midori no Madoguchi?

Yes, you should be able to do so for all routes on which JR buses cooperate with one or more other companies.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread