Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Disneyland or DisneySea 2010/6/29 09:24
Greetings from Singapore

due to time constraint we are giving a choice if either Disneyland or DisneySea. How? Which one worth the time and value?
by lbct  

IMO Disneyland 2010/6/29 11:19
i bought the 2days' pass and visited both Disneyland & SEA in spring early this year.
both are awesome!

i would say if u only have time to spare for a theme park...go for DISNEYLAND. its HUGE!
i only covered maybe 65% of the attractions in disneyland the last time..
its fun for the young & old.

Also,if you are travelling with young children, Disneyland would be a better choice. DisneySEA has more thrilling rides which may not be suitable for very young children.

Heading there with my Mum this year end,i thought DISNEYLAND would be the best choice for us! Have fun!!
by jptourist (guest) rate this post as useful

disneyland or disneysea 2010/6/29 12:00
thanks a lot ....

yes .. am travelling with two young boys and two older gals ... who are keen to visit disneysea but i thought disneyland is ideal for all.

by lbct rate this post as useful

... 2010/6/29 16:30
I actually prefered DisneySea.

They both have detailed websites with all the attractions listed. Perhaps get your kids to have a look and take a vote.
by AusEz rate this post as useful

disneyland or disneysea 2010/6/29 16:42
thanks a lot.
will check it out.
by lbct rate this post as useful

DisneySea 2010/6/29 18:43
We prefer DisneySea as it is very different from the usual land park, and the shows are good too as compared, and everything else are newer than than Disneyland. The younger kids would love the Mermaid theme area.
by Apple76 rate this post as useful

Tokyo Disneyland 2010/7/1 19:13
Hi,

I also had the same time constraint as you. In the end, I chose Disneyland.

You can refer to my blog for a writeup on Tokyo Disneyland.

http://recipemummy.blogspot.com/2010/06/tokyo-disneyland.html

Cheers!
by RecipeMummy rate this post as useful

Disneyland for 1st timers 2010/7/2 14:17
Visit Disneyland if u've never visited one before. Otherwise, visit SEA as the theme is very different. From my observation, SEA is less crowded than Disneyland when i was there on a 3 day pass.
by Evan_y (guest) rate this post as useful

Thank you all 2010/7/5 09:11
Dear all. Thanks for yr invaluable feedback. Hv been to Disneyland in Hk n tyo with my older gals but not with my young boys. Think disneyland is best for all. Just hv to buy the fastpass so could minimise the waiting so that the little ones won't get frustered qith the waiting
by lbct (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread