Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Narita to Haneda direct train 2010/7/4 13:08
Dear all
I and my freinds plan to arrive Tokyo this 24th July 6.30 in the morning, we have to connect to domestic flight at Haneda airport.
I found in one comment that there's a new direct train travel from Narita direct to Haneda airport (http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2430.html). I try to find out about the train schedule and how to reserve train ticket but there's no any information. If anyone have these information please tell me.

Thank you in advance
by sert  

... 2010/7/4 18:44
I try to find out about the train schedule

It is a real mess! Hyperdia still does not have its database updated. Jorudan has the New Skyliner timetables, but for some reason, will not show the direct trains between Narita and Haneda. And the only place, where I can find part of the timetable, the timetable pages of the Keisei Railway website, are very difficult to use and cannot be linked directly.

So, I am going to explain step by steap:

1) Access the following page:
http://www.keisei.co.jp/keisei/tetudou/skyliner/us/timetable_ueno.html

2) Click on the "Ordinary Trains (For Saturday and Public Holidays)" tab

3) In the timetable, which shows up, all the orange colored departures are the direct trains to Haneda. However, their timetable beyond Aoto Station is not shown. Just calculate about 110 minutes for the entire journey.

and how to reserve train ticket but there's no any information

Reservations are not possible for this train. It is all non-reserved.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Narita to Haneda 2010/7/4 18:49
Sert,

Note that the Narita - Haneda link trains will be regular commuter trains that just miss out a lot of stops, so you cannot reserve seats.
by Dave in Saitama (guest) rate this post as useful

Thanks Uji & Dave 2010/7/5 00:34
Uji

Do I have to change the train at Aoto station? If I have to change the train, does it complicate?

Thanks again
by sert rate this post as useful

... 2010/7/5 12:28
Do I have to change the train at Aoto station?

There are direct trains about every 40 minutes (the orange ones). Direct means that there is no need to transfer.

In addition to that, you have several more connections, which require a transfer at Aoto. Travel time is about 15-20 minutes longer, but the fare is 200 yen lower and the transfer at Aoto is easy (just across the same platform).
by Uji rate this post as useful

. 2010/7/5 12:32
If you have luggage, I would really recommend you take the direct airport limousine bus instead.

If you are riding at that time in the morning, by the time you hit Tokyo, you'll be on a packed commuter train running during rush hour on the Keisei line, Toei Asakusa Line then Keikyu Line.

The airport limousine bus is direct, has plenty of luggage space and is very comfortable.

The direct Narita-Haneda train is a "regular" commuter train.
by ExpressTrain (guest) rate this post as useful

bus schedule 2010/7/5 12:32
by ExpressTrain (guest) rate this post as useful

I got it 2010/7/5 15:24
Special thanks to everybody for your help :)
by sert rate this post as useful

reply to this thread