Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bus from Kawaguchiko to Shinjuku 2010/8/1 05:18
Does anybody know an updated 2010 schedule for bus from Kawaguchiko to Shinjuku? I'm going from Kobe to Kawaguchiko to Tokyo. I managed to find a timetable for night bus from Osaka to Kawaguchiko (Fujiyama liner) but I struggle to find anything from Kawaguchiko to Tokyo (found only a timetable which expires 31st March 2009). I want to leave Kawaguchiko on 31st August in the morning. Also does anybody know how to make a reservation? Can I make it at Kawaguchiko Station (or maybe at Kobe or Osaka)?Both online and phone reservation are only in Japanese.

Thanks a lot for all your help!
by Asia (guest)  

... 2010/8/2 14:29
There are 1-2 buses per hour. Last year's timetables are probably still unchanged.

Here is the timetable in Japanese:
http://bus.fujikyu.co.jp/highw/jikokuhyo/01.html/#/?dt=02&mt=3

Departures in the morning are:
7:00, 8:10, 9:10, 10:10 and 11:10

Also does anybody know how to make a reservation? Can I make it at Kawaguchiko Station (or maybe at Kobe or Osaka)?

You can make them at Kawaguchiko Station. Or at convenience stores (in Japanese).
by Uji rate this post as useful

... 2010/8/2 18:17
Thanks a lot Uji
by Asia (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread