Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Buying 2 tickets of 3-day Kansai Thru Pass 2010/8/3 02:11
Hi,
I will stay near Dobutsuenmae station at Osaka. I will travel to Kyoto for 3 days, Kobe for 2 days and Nara for one day. When I use Hyperdia to calculate for the cost of travel, it is more than 1500 yen that is not include bus or train to travel around another town.
I think I should buy 2 tickets of 3-day Kansai Thru Pass. Is it possible to buy?
by nu888  

... 2010/8/3 21:50
When I use Hyperdia to calculate for the cost of travel, it is more than 1500 yen that is not include bus or train to travel around another town.

Are you sure? I think you can do it for considerably less to Kobe and Kyoto, especially if you use non-JR trains instead of JR trains. In any case, I think that regular tickets or prepaid cards would probably come cheaper than Kansai Thru Passes. After all, they cost 5000 yen each!

As for buying two passes per person: it is possible. There is no limit on how many passes you can buy.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread