Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Toyoko inn in March 2010/8/16 11:09
Hello again more questions, with toyoko inns policy of only three months in advance booking,would i be crazy to think i could book for 7 days from the 23 of march(2011), meaning i wouldn't be able to book till the 22 of jan? or its it just to busy around that time and i should be looking else where? im just paranoid about not being able to get any accommodation.
by Kylie (guest)  

... 2010/8/16 12:25
Where are you considering to stay? I think you have a good chance to succeed making reservations if you do so as soon as reservations become possible, especially if you want to stay at less popular locations.

Note that members can reserve from up to six months in advance, but new memberships can be made at the hotel desks only.
by Uji rate this post as useful

not sure 2010/8/16 12:28
in either shinjuku or ikebukuro but im i dont mind where as long as its close to the train line.
by Kylie (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2010/8/16 12:34
I don't think you will have problems getting a room in Tokyo if you make reservations well in advance.

.. 2010/8/16 12:37
so just camp on the the 60 day mark and book straight away.
by kylie (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2010/8/16 13:39
It's three months in advance, not 60 days!

So, if you book for March 23, you can start making reservation on December 23 (Japan Time).

type 2010/8/16 17:01
It will mainly depend on what type of room you require, the twin & double rooms tend to be the only rooms that get fully reserved in advance and then only at the weekends.

I stay at the Shinjuku kabuki-cho inn whenever i'm in tokyo and have never had any trouble reserving a room.
by pete (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread