Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Toyoko-inn Tokyo 2010/8/17 14:19
Dear all, I shall be in Tokyo in October and find the Toyoko-inn hotels chain would be choiced. Please be advise which the newer branch offers the best location for going from and to Narita airport? I did try to find out in the official hotel webpage, but couldn't get clear map and access to. By the way we will have 1 big packed bag and a bagpack.
by Jasper (guest)  

. 2010/8/17 17:47
The Toyoko Inn Tokyo Shinagawa-eki Takanawa-guchi location is nice as it is near JR Shinagawa Station, direct trains to Narita airport and JR Yamanote line for getting around Tokyo. However that hotel seems to be very popular because of it's location, so book fast.

Another hotel I recommend is not a Toyoko-inn but Daiichi Inn in Ikebukuro. You can take direct train to ikebukukro station and the hotel is north of the station, reasonable prices compared to toyoko-inn as well:
http://www.hankyu-hotel.com/hotels/11diikebukuro/index_en.html

There are dai-ichi inns in Ikebukuro as well, I have stayed at both of them in the past, they are ok too. But I prefer the dai-ichi instead.
by ExpressTrain (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread