Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bus Schedule to Kirishima Shrine 2010/8/28 16:35
My plan is to visit Ebino Kogen on a Saturday or Sunday as there are 2 buses operating this route . I will take the JR train from Kagoshimachuo Station to JR Kirishima Jingu station. As the bus from JR Kirishima Jingu station leaves at 10.20 am to Ebino Kogen, I plan to arrive at JR Kirishima Jingu station at around 9.15 am. Take a bus to Kirishima Shrine and from Kirishima Shrine take the 10.33 am bus to Ebino Kogen.

The japan-guide mentioned that there are 7 buses per day to Kirishima Shrine. Does anyone have the timetable..

Thanks

Sandy
by maxi123  

... 2010/8/28 21:58
There are departures at 7:51 and 9:51, arriving at the shrine at 8:04 and 10:04. The buses to Ebino Kogen leave the shrine at 8:13 and 10:33.
by Uji rate this post as useful

bus schedule 2010/8/28 22:56
on the following webpage, click on 7 丸尾(いわさきホテル)〜霧島神宮駅〜国分駅.pdf
http://www.city-kirishima.jp/modules/xfsection/article.php?articleid=2...

霧島神宮駅 is JR Kirishima Jingu station
霧島神宮 is Kirishima Jingu
えびの高原 is Ebino Kogen

http://www.city-kirishima.jp/modules/page059/index.php?id=63
by William5 rate this post as useful

Bus Schedule to Kirishima Shrine 2010/8/28 23:31
Hi Uji & William

Thanks for the information. You have been most helpful.

Sandy
by maxi123 rate this post as useful

... 2010/10/20 03:24
Very usefull, indeed! Thanks for all comments. I would like to know how much is a one way ticket (from Kirishima Jingu St. to Ebino Kogen) by bus? Is a JR-Pass valid to ride this bus? Furthermore I want to know, if anyone can recommend an online-hiking map to balance a day-trip in this NP.

What's referring to the pdf-timetables, does exist such one for the route Kagoshima-Airport to Kagoshima-city (Kagoshimachuo)?

Thanks folks
by Luebzer rate this post as useful

Kirishima Jingu Station > Ebino Kogen 2010/10/20 10:06
The one-way bus fare is 740 yen. This bus ride is not covered by the JR Pass. Sorry, I do not have the hiking map.

Sandy
by maxi123 rate this post as useful

... 2010/10/21 02:45
thanks for this information, Sandy
by Luebzer rate this post as useful

reply to this thread