Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Toyoko Inn Club Card member 2010/8/31 23:44
Last year, I signed up as member of the Toyoko Inn Club at one of the Toyoko Inn hotel. Instantly, I was issued a Toyoko Inn Club Card.
Recently, as I am planning to visit Japan at the end of this year, I try to reserve some rooms in advance, more than 3 months. I understand that for members, I am able to book 6 months ahead. There is a message indicated that : For Toyoko Inn Club Members who have not registered their Member ID on the Toyoko Inn Online reservation system, instruction was to click the ''Change your personal info.'' button. I followed the instructions, everything went smoothly until the system prompted me to enter member number. I entered the card member number printed on my card but kept getting an error that says ''4&5 member information is disagree''. I am not sure what is this message. Can anyone assist me on this. I am a foreigner not residing in Japan. Thanks.
by MS (guest)  

member card 2010/9/14 17:49
I also joined in April 2009 and received a membership card which I thought would expire in April 2010. On the day it was due to expire (I was in Japan) I took it to the front desk to pay for renewal. The desk clerk told me I didn't need to pay & I continued using the card for another 2 weeks!!
All my stays were pre-booked via Internet.
It will be interesting to try and use the card again in April next year - I'll let you know how I go :)
by Tom O'Dachi (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2010/9/14 18:12
I'm also a club card member. I might have seen a message before. Try and re submit you card number.
by Donki (guest) rate this post as useful

.............. 2010/9/14 23:00
I got the same error message when trying to do a booking recently. When u key-in yr given name, do not put any spaces between the name eg su ling, just key-in suling
by CYC (guest) rate this post as useful

Toyoko Inn Club Card member 2010/9/14 23:30
Hi to all, I understand that there is no expiry date for this membership card. I tried making a 6 months advance booking a while ago, again encountered the same error message : "4&5 member information is disagree". I also didn't key-in my given name, that is, no spaces between the name. Thanks to all for sharing your experiences and info. I think I'll have to check with them when I am there this Nov. Hopefully, they can understand when I explain to them when I am there (I can't speak Japanese). Will share with all after my trip back from Japan. By the way, I have booked all my Toyoko Inn hotels for my coming trip in Nov as a non-member.
by MS (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2010/9/15 11:05
Enter both your family and given name in capital letters as shown on your membership card, no lower case letters. This should solve the problem.
by RobBeer (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread