Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

accomodation in aomori 2010/9/2 10:59
hi,

i would like to know if there is anyway i can book accomodation for aomori over the new year now? i cant seem to find any available accomodation online.

also, we are on a budget, so it would be greatly appreciated if maybe a youth hostel or budget inn could be recommended to us!

regards,
Janpang
by janpang  

. 2010/9/2 13:33
Toyoko Inns are affordable and well located in most cities.
www.toyoko-inn.com/e_hotel/00158/index.html - Japan
by Connie Chiwa (guest) rate this post as useful

thanks conni chiwa 2010/9/2 14:35
hey,

yeah i heard of tokyo inn hotel, but the problem is i cant really book them now. they only allow 6 months advance booking for members and im a non member, so im afraid by the time i can book it, its fully taken up.

any other alternatives?(:
by janpang rate this post as useful

toyoko inn 2010/9/2 15:14
Don't worry it is highly unlikely that Toyoko inn will book out at all let alone 3 months in advance. Even in the rare case that it does, I've found that I was able to get bookings at even popular locations by just checking the website every few days and catching openings.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

thanks yllwsmrf 2010/9/2 16:16
hey yllwsmrf,

thanks for the feedback!will be checking tokyo inn website regularly from now(:

TOYOKO INNS, AOMORI CITY 2010/9/2 19:36
Janpang,

It is not "tokyo inn ". It is TOYOKO inns.
The one in Aomori is just 2 minutes walk in front of the Aomori station , 1 minute from the JR bus stop for Towadako.
I stayed there a few times, spring, autumn, and winter. Never I recall it was full.
by liem (guest) rate this post as useful

thanks liem 2010/9/3 01:09
thanks for the heads up!

anyway what do you recommend to do in aomori. im just there for 2 days(possibly leaving just after lunch on day 2)!

reply to this thread