Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Taxi fee for Nanko (Osaka) to Kansai Airport 2010/9/15 12:54
So, can anyone tell me how much I have to pay for a taxi from Nanko (Osaka) to Kansai Airport? Precise quotes will be highly appreciated!!
by kulachan  

Taxi fee 2010/9/15 14:14
The first 2km abt 640 to 660 yen depends on which cab you choose (differen colours) It's about 100 yen for every further 500 meters traveled.
Best is to negotiate a fixed price beforehand.
by OsakaJoe (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2010/9/15 18:23
A. approximate 10,000yen

One stop tram ride(200yen) will take you to the bus stop from which you can catch airport limobus at 1500yen.(Port Town Higash station)
http://www.kate.co.jp/pc/e_time_table/e_usj_tt.html#
by V (guest) rate this post as useful

and 2010/9/15 20:37
cab from Nanko Ferry Terminal to Port Town Higashi station costs around 650yen(within 2kms).
by V (guest) rate this post as useful

Thanks .... 2010/9/17 09:15
.... for the information.

The problem with the limousine bus is that it arrives too late at Kansai Airport. There is a bus departing right in front of the ferry terminal, but it doesn't make it to Kansai until roughly 8:30.

Our plane will leave at 9:50 - considering the mandatory 2-hour-in-advance policy - doesn't look too good. So, guess we will have to take a cab and pay something like 8.000. At least it is very convenient.
by kulachan rate this post as useful

Update 2010/9/24 10:46
Well, just for further information for those who are interested:

we stayed two days in Osaka this week. Returning home from Nanko I was able to talk to a cab driver. He indicated that the taxi fee going from Nanko to Kansai Airport would be around 8.400, including the highway fee (this was for a Toyota Estima - with seats for 3 people and lots of suitcases).
by kulachan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread