Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

JR West Rail Pass Kansai area 2010/9/20 21:39
Hi,

I'm wondering whether the pass is available at Kansai International Airport. Since I'll arrive the airport at around 7am, where could I purchase this pass upon arrival?

Please kindly advise.

Thanks!
by ACNKay  

... 2010/9/21 10:17
Yes, you can purchase it from the JR ticket office at the airport station. According to this website http://www.jnto.go.jp/eng/arrange/transportation/airport/kansaiAirport... it is open 5:30am to 11pm.
by AusEz rate this post as useful

Thank you but may I confirm? 2010/9/21 11:29
Thank you for your advice. However, I checked with the weblink you sent but found out that it's for exchanging the Exchange Order to be the pass.So, does it mean I need to purchase the pass outside Japan before exchanging the Order there?

Please kindly advise.

Thank you.
by ACNKay rate this post as useful

... 2010/9/21 21:32
They are talking about exchanging an order for a Japan Rail Pass, which you do need to purchase a voucher for outside of Japan. For the JR West pass you can purchase it in Japan at major JR stations in the JR West Kansai area.
by AusEz rate this post as useful

thank you 2010/9/21 21:41
Hi AusEZ,

Thank you very much for ur advice.
by ACNKay (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread