Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Edo wonderlands and accommodation 2010/9/22 13:20
which edo wonderland is better to go to the one in nikko or the one in ise or are they the same for attractions and such

should i book my accommodations in advance or just book the first bit of it for hostels should i book my ryokan on miyajima well in advance going in jan.
by sephorz  

... 2010/9/23 12:50
which edo wonderland is better to go to the one in nikko or the one in ise or are they the same for attractions and such

The one in Nikko is the best. The one in Ise is not too bad. And the one in Noboribetsu is by far the smallest, but can also be enjoyable.

should i book my accommodations in advance or just book the first bit of it for hostels should i book my ryokan on miyajima well in advance going in jan.

It is personal preference. In my younger days I always preferred to travel flexibly, and I would make reservations while on the way. These days, I never leave home before having everything reserved in advance.

Unless you prefer to travel flexibly, I recommend to reserve in advance because it is likely to save you money (if done in combination with proper research) and it will save time and nerves while you are traveling in Japan.
by Uji rate this post as useful

ty 2010/9/23 16:35
thanks uji hm now i need another good place for a side trip since ill make ise into a day trip instead of 2 nights and recommendations for em either from tokyo or kyoto
by sephorz rate this post as useful

... 2010/9/23 18:45
I recommend to pick based on personal interests:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e623a.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread