Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Travel Japan, Korea, and Hong Kong? 2010/9/24 06:16
My parents have decided for a graduation present that they'll set me up on a trip to Japan, South Korea, and China. I won't be graduating for over 6 months, but I figured planning ahead of time would be best.

I am 100% positive that I want to travel to Japan. I have been fascinated with Japan since I was in elementary school so this is the trip of a life time to me. What I am debating though is do I rush my trip in Japan to squeeze in South Korea and Hong Kong too or do I take my time and money to stay in Japan and visit as much as I can?

I know more about Japan, know the language, and what places I would like to visit. As for South Korea and Hong Kong I do not know much of, but I would like to visit because I have made many friends from there. They were exchange students and now have gone back. We still write, talk, and video chat often. They tell me of all these places I should visit.

Ultimately I know the decision is up to me, but I would like others input. I honestly haven't talked to many people who have visited, mainly just my friends who live in Japan and they don't travel around often as they are too busy with school and work. So I'm not even sure where to start when it comes to planning.
by Soon To Be Graduate (guest)  

... 2010/9/24 09:24
How long will your trip be?
by AusEz rate this post as useful

reply to this thread