Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Transportation from Sakurashimmachi 2010/9/27 18:05
I will be staying for 3 days near the Sakurashimmachi station. I know that i must use the Tokyu-Den-Entoshi Line to go from this station to the Shibuya station. i wanted to know which pass (if any) i should buy in order to go around Tokyo, i.e like the 2 day Tokyo metro open ticket? does this or any pass cover the trip from Sakurashimmachi station to the Shibuya station?
Thank you.
by ERAN ARG  

... 2010/9/27 21:01
A Suica prepaid card is likely your best option.

does this or any pass cover the trip from Sakurashimmachi station to the Shibuya station?

No.
by Uji rate this post as useful

2 DAY METRO PASS 2010/9/27 22:00
As i read before the 2 day pass costs 490 yen per day=980 yen.
won't this pass save me monyey? cause after only normally 4 rides i will have to pay 480 yen.

by ERAN ARG rate this post as useful

... 2010/9/28 08:39
But it covers only the Tokyo Metro lines. Not all the other lines. And are you really going to use the Tokyo Metro four times per day? If yes, then go for the pass. But many tourists will want to use other train lines and don't use subways more than four times per day.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread