Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hotel Dotonbori in Namba 2010/10/1 21:37
Hi All,

I have made a booking to the hotel dotonbori in Namba directly through their website but need to amend the name of one of the guests as it is incorrect. There are no changes to the number of guests or dates etc so this is quite a minor change.

I have emailed the hotel through the information provided on their website twice, but I have recevied no response. Has anyone else had any difficulty in contacting the hotel. I am considering ringing them, but given it is a minor change I am inclinded to leave it and discuss on arrival.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

G
by GXJ710 (guest)  

N/P 2010/10/2 20:04
I think it's no problem for you to tell them that your name is slightly incorrect. That will be accepted.
by V (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2010/10/3 07:43
I've stayed there and found them relaxed and easy to get on with, so I'd just mention it on arrival.
It was a bit tricky to find the correct station exit if you are arriving by train, and about 5 mins walk but good location.
by Connie Chiwa (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread