Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Haneda airport 2010/10/3 23:55
hi,i undertsand that we can start to change the JR East pass at haneda airport from 21st oct onwards.
but i notice the operating hr is from 11am.
will there be anyone working around 5am?
as my flight will reach at 5.15am
and i wish to change the exchange order so that i can start travelling to the east.
or is there any other station which operate very early? ( i have never successfully changed at Narita even though i had que up till 1hr)
by bibianu (guest)  

jr exchange 2010/10/4 10:30
hi,i undertsand that we can start to change the JR East pass at haneda airport from 21st oct onwards.
but i notice the operating hr is from 11am.
will there be anyone working around 5am?

No, the exchange office will be closed.

as my flight will reach at 5.15am
and i wish to change the exchange order so that i can start travelling to the east.
or is there any other station which operate very early?

Your best bet is probably to head to Tokyo Station. Their exchange office opens at 7:30. The timing should be good for your schedule considering the time it takes to go through customs, get your luggage, and travel from the airport to the station.

( i have never successfully changed at Narita even though i had que up till 1hr)

Why couldn't you exchange at Narita in the past? Did you just give up waiting in line, or was it something else?
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread