Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Willer bus pass - buy the pass separate 2010/11/2 17:12
Hi
I have recently brought 2 willer bus passes, one for me and one for my friend. However as they were both brought under my account, will my friend be able to use her's? as i did not enter her name.

No name comes up on the tickets, but photo ID is required when boarding a bus, this makes me wonder if my friend will have to buy her ticket separately?

thanks
by Sam Korpa (guest)  

... 2010/11/6 06:44
Hi there,
any news on this one? I have the same question - not sure how to get 2 bus passes - one for me and 1 for my husband. If I buy 2 passes under my account will he be able to use his? If we buy 2 separate ones, how can we make reservations for the same bus?It's not clear to me from the information on Willer's web site...
Another question about that ladies' policy on most of their busses - Will we be seated separately even if we are marrried?

Thanks in advance!
by dona (guest) rate this post as useful

not so far 2010/11/7 10:33
Hi, no i haven't got anywhere so far

I think that we will cancel one pass and book it under my friends name, and just book on the same bus

(as we have reserved the dates on the bus pass we will cancel, we should get on the same bus)

however we where considering just leaving and hoping it does not matter

thanks
by Sam (guest) rate this post as useful

JR Bus Pass 2010/11/8 14:42
I also bought 2 Bus Pass. I recalled I did not need to fill up any names! Well, I'll just take it that they follow the Pass number?

Btw, If there's a ''Females only'' bus, I dun think men will be allowed to take. You would have to choose another bus to reach your destination
by cysta rate this post as useful

reply to this thread