Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where to stay in Yokohama? 2010/11/5 14:15
Should I be staying near JR Sakuragicho Station if I want to if I want to have good access to shopping at night?

Considering to stay at New Otani Inn, advisable?
by samsherlyn  

... 2010/11/6 16:13
Most shops around Minato Mirai and Sakuragicho close around 8pm. Some at 9pm.

The opening hours of shops around Yokohama Station is similar. Many open until 9pm.

So, if you want to do shopping before 8pm, then the Sakuragicho area is a good base for shopping around the Minato Mirai area:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3200.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

.. 2010/11/6 22:24
I see, then it would be better off staying in tokyo area =)
by samsherlyn rate this post as useful

... 2010/11/7 07:58
I can't think of a district in Tokyo where shopping is possible after 9pm, either, if that is your reason of your answer.
by Uji rate this post as useful

... 2010/11/7 12:05
Shopping centers will be closed but there's still those small little shops opened in shinjuku and kabuki cho. Nt exactly dead quiet. Nv been to Yokohama so I've no idea abt the place.
by samsherlyn rate this post as useful

Re-Where to stay in Yokohama? 2010/11/9 17:47
Hello Friends..

I will suggest you to stay in "New Otani Inn Yokohama"....Only 10 few minutes from Yokohama station, the hotel is conveniently situated for business, shopping and sightseeing. The Port of Yokohama is one of the main entrances to Japan for passengers from all over the world. Chinatown is another attraction of the city......

Ryan Cleak..
by ryancleak rate this post as useful

reply to this thread