Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Best way to get to Disneyland from Akiba 2010/11/9 03:00
I've been looking at Hyperdia and it seems that the best way to get to Disneyland would be :
AKIHABARA - Metro Hibiya Line - HACCHOBORI - Jr Keiyo Line - Maihama

Would the Metro Hibiya Line be in the same Akiba Station for JR Railways and can we use Suica for this?

This would also be the route back to Akiba right?
by xtian001  

. 2010/11/9 09:40

Would the Metro Hibiya Line be in the same Akiba Station for JR Railways and can we use Suica for this?

No, it is located east of JR Akihabara station (to the right on this map):

http://tinyurl.com/3ah6ye2

Yes, Suica can be used.

This would also be the route back to Akiba right?

Well, in reverse, yes.
by RobBeer (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2010/11/9 11:37
Use "Showadori-Exit"(Yodobashi-Camera side). Metro entrance is just front of the JR ticket gate.
by Hackn (guest) rate this post as useful

Akiba to Tokyo to Maihama 2010/11/9 16:25
Wouldn't it be faster to use this route?

AKIHABARA - JR Yamanote (Outer) - TOKYO - JR Mushashino Line - MAIHAMA

Akiba to tokyo is just 4 minutes while Tokyo to Maihama is just 14 minutes. If I use the Metro line as above, it would be 24 minutes at least.

Do you see any problems with this route at say 7 in the morning on a weekday? Concerns about rush hour as I would have my 7 year old daughter with me.
by xtian001 rate this post as useful

. 2010/11/9 17:02
JR Mushashino Line = Keiyo Line.
Keiyo line track of Tokyo station is far from Ymanote line track.
It takes about 8 or more min by walking.
by Hackn (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2010/11/9 17:54
Just noticed the map I linked to was several thousand miles out! I usually check that the map is correct before publishing, but on this occasion I didn't. Here is the correct map:

http://tinyurl.com/2uk2l37
by RobBeer (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread