Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

shinjuku to gotemba 2010/12/4 10:24
Hi, i will be travelling to gotemba outlet via cheapest way.

(1) Just want know where actually is shin matsuda station from jr matsuda station.

(2) Is there a price different for taking local, express or rapid express on Odakyu Main Line from shinjuku to shin-matsuda station.

below mention info via japan-guide.com

The cheapest method is to take the Odakyu Main Line from Shinjuku Station to Shin-Matsuda Station, walk to nearby JR Matsuda Station, and take the JR Gotemba Line to Gotemba Station (1230 yen, about 2 hours one way). From Gotemba Station use the free shuttle bus to the outlets

Regards
jotterbook
by Jotterbook  

... 2010/12/4 11:19
Just want know where actually is shin matsuda station from jr matsuda station.

I assume there are clear signs. Here is how it looks from above:
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Japan&ll=35.34492,139.138412...

Is there a price different for taking local, express or rapid express on Odakyu Main Line from shinjuku to shin-matsuda station.

No.
by Uji rate this post as useful

shinjuku to gotemba 2010/12/4 12:53
Thanks Uji for your assistance,
i have seen the map, just to confirm the matsuda JR is just north of shin-matsuda station about 50m? because on the north west of shin matsuda station there is another matsuda station.

Since i will be going to gotemba, please recommend any nice sight seeing from there.

Thanks
jotterbook
by Jotterbook rate this post as useful

reply to this thread