Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Fushimi Inari 2011/2/4 13:08
Hi,

There are some restaurants along the way. Are the restaurants before the 2 Torii? thinking for going for a short walk up to the torii and I understand to and fro this will take 40mins.
by Usagi (guest)  

... 2011/2/4 17:37
The first restaurant is about 20 minutes into the walk. Beyond the pond. More restaurants follow shortly afterwards. And even more restaurants are located around the Yotsutsuji intersection:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3915.html

Thinking again, I am not sure whether the building next to the pond (about 10-15 minutes into the walk) might also serve as a restaurant. I don't think so, though.
by Uji rate this post as useful

. 2011/2/5 04:11
You have to be careful though since a lot of the restaurants there close early and at weird times. I went with a friend and we couldn't find a restaurant to eat at..... Might be a good idea to bring some snacks with you just in case.
by Chiisa na Koi no Uta rate this post as useful

. 2011/2/5 05:18
To my knowledge, no of those restaurant has an English menu. They usually serve udon, soba and inari-shushi--no burgers + fries for sure.
by Tokyonet (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread