Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Awa Odori hotel bookings - 6 months away 2011/2/28 16:08
HI eeryone

I'm trying to book a pair of hotel rooms for myself and a few friends for the Awa Odori festival. Unfortunately, half a decade of not practicing Japanese and no study has left me unable to read most of what I'm finding online, and that includes getting reservations.

Is it possible to get reservations for AO 6 months before it takes place? I've tried looking at the hostel someone suggested last year, and it's currently closed. I've tried the Celement and another previously suggested hotel, with minimal success. Am I doomed to not attend this event this year?
by ro buddi  

toyoko inn 2011/2/28 20:46
Try Toyoko Inn. I went last year, and we found it hard to get a hotel... but we did leave it late. So I say book early!!!
by mollii (guest) rate this post as useful

Thanks! 2011/3/1 00:43
I checked already; they're don't have room available. But that was a site more helpful than some of the ones I've come across. Do you have other suggestions?
by ro buddi rate this post as useful

tokushima 2011/3/1 10:29
You can try Sunroute, Tokyu Inn, DaiIchi. Try calling or emailing the hotel direct, coz maybe the rooms are blocked out for that period, or maybe not available for booking so early or something. I cant remember the name of the hotel I stayed in coz my friend did the booking, it was a small Japanese business hotel, but we only booked in August and still found somewhere to stay! If i can find out the name, ill post again. good luck!
by mollii (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread