Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How's Kanagawa after the quake? 2011/3/14 18:04
Last Friday, around 4 PM in the Philippines, I tried to call a relative in Kannon Kanagawa, unfortunately the person answered the phone cannot understand English, so he hanged up the phone, I wasn't able to ask if my relative who also lives in the house is okay, the next day i called up again but the phone answers by an operator that says: "Due to the relocation the number has been changed." (KDDI)
by sethong  

... 2011/3/14 18:33
There was no big damage in Kanagawa, but due to a power shortage the prefecture will likely be suffering under reduced public transportation and scheduled power outages for a few days or weeks to come.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Life goes on as usual here..... 2011/3/14 18:44
I live in the area, and life goes on as usual. The gas stations are jam packed and store shelves get cleared off quickly, but everything else remains the same. They have announced rolling blackouts since day one, but I have not lost electricity at all yet.
by GOA (guest) rate this post as useful

thank you 2011/3/14 19:43
Thank you very much for your replies. It alleviated a lot of concerns.
Good luck to all of you.
by sethong rate this post as useful

reply to this thread