Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Summer after the earthquake 2011/3/15 06:20
If Tokyo is fairly normal by August, and nothing more terrible has happened, would my visit be considered an imposition or improper?
by Steven Austin (guest)  

... 2011/3/15 12:03
If Tokyo is fairly normal by August, and nothing more terrible has happened, would my visit be considered an imposition or improper?

I have problems understanding why it would be considered imposed or improper. Tokyo has not been a damage area to begin with. And once power and transportation is back, it will be back to normal business.

Most people, and especially tourist related businesses, will be very glad to see tourists.
by Uji rate this post as useful

response about a summer visit 2011/3/17 04:23
I just feel like I should be considerate whenever I visit. If there are still shortages of food and power, I would feel like I was asking to share without being invited. Something like that. I seriously doubt anyone there would ever make me feel uncomfortable, it's just me. I'll watch how all of this plays out and see . I really enjoy spending time in Japan. This would be my ninth visit.
by Steven Austin (guest) rate this post as useful

don't worry yet 2011/3/17 06:00
I don't think you need to worry yet. August is quite far away and you have plenty of time to decide. It's most likely to have blown over by then. My decision is in 9 days so you can relax for the time being.
by Michelle (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread