Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where to buy Origami paper in Tokyo? 2011/10/20 02:50
Can I get origami paper in 100 Yen stores or are there any specific arts & craft stores in central Tokyo where I can buy them? TIA!
by kayceedee (guest)  

Anywhere 2011/10/20 11:27
kayceedee,

Yes, you can buy origami at 100 yen stores, convinience stores, supermarkets, your local little stationary shops, anywhere. I hope you are aware that origami is just a piece of square paper.
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Origami paper in Tokyo? 2011/10/20 12:28
Thanks Uco.
Do you also know where I can buy books that show how to fold origamis? Those that have lots of pictures in it?
by kayceedee (guest) rate this post as useful

Books 2011/10/20 16:59
Any book shop sells books showing how you can fold origami. All of them are illustrated and have at least a couple of pages of colorful photographs.

But if you are looking for something in English, you might want to ask at a large book store such as Kinokuniya, Sanseido, Yurindo etc.
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Origami paper in Tokyo? 2011/10/21 00:56
There is also an Origami museum in Terminal 1 at Narita after passport control. They sell lots of Origami paper there. If you're taking off from Narita terminal 1, it is very convenient to view many dioramas and purchase Omiyage.

Dale
by Oenophile Angler (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread