Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Stroller friendly on hakone? 2012/2/17 23:51
I will be bringing my 3 year old son to Tokyo and planning a trip to hakone. However, we need to bring a stroller along as he will be able to sleep and rest in it. I wonder if the hakone round trip is stroller-friendly? Planning to take train, bus, cable car and ferry boat on lake ashi. Pls advise
by Lyn (guest)  

Re: Stroller friendly on hakone? 2012/2/18 08:32
I go practically everywhere with my stroller in Japan. Its certainly doable in Hakone but you will have to bear with all the opening/closing and cramming into the trains/trams/cable cars. I wouldn't classify it as 'stroller friendly' especially since you will want to go off the beaten path here and there... but you can get by lugging it along.
by D (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Stroller friendly on hakone? 2012/2/21 05:59
I found Hakone to have very small, cramped walkways which were packed with people when we went last February. In my experience it wouldn't be easy getting around with a stroller but certainly not impossible.
by Gavin (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread