Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Fuji Hakone free pass - Coverage&Validity? 2012/2/25 22:10
I'm planning to make a 3-day trip to Kawaguchi lake and Hakone using Odakyu Fuji-Hakone pass.

In the website, it says that the pass is valid for 3 days. However, I'm confused about the period of card validity.

For example, if I buy the pass then go to Hakone in the evening of April 1 (4 pm), will March 31 be immediately counted as ''Day 1'' (hence I have only 2 days left)? Or will the pass validity period be extended until the exact same time on April 4?

I'm sorry if the question is a bit confusing. I'm not really sure how to express it in english either. Anyway, thank you very much in advance for your answer!!
by SimpsKwan  

Re: Fuji Hakone free pass - Coverage&Validity? 2012/2/25 22:33
It is valid on three calendar days (midnight to midnight), starting on the day you first use it. If you start using it on April 1 at 4pm, it will expire at the end of April 3.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Fuji Hakone free pass - Coverage&Validity? 2012/2/25 22:47
Thank you very much!! I just realized I made a typo in the question (I mean April 1 be counted as Day One, not March 31) :P
by SimpsKwan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread