Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Travel from Haneda Intl Airport to Asakusa 2012/3/27 11:54
Hi all,
We arrive at 0515 at Haneda on April 25 and after we clear customs we will travel to Asakusa.
Could you please describe where we can get a travel pass in Haneda Airport, and what sort, for our 4 days in Tokyo? We will then be buying tickets to travel to Osaka & Kyoto.
I have used hyperdia.com for our routes and travel plans but buying the tickets is still a puzzle.

Thanks Gerry
by GerryLandcare  

Re: Travel from Haneda Intl Airport to Asakusa 2012/3/27 12:17
Could you please describe where we can get a travel pass in Haneda Airport, and what sort, for our 4 days in Tokyo?

I recommend to use a Suica prepaid card. It can be purchased at the ticket machines in the monorail station.

The best route to Asakusa is explained here:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2430.html?aFROM=2430_3004
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Travel from Haneda Intl Airport to Asakusa 2012/3/27 12:41
Thanks Uji.
Looking forward to our month of travel in Japan :)
Gerry
by GerryLandcare rate this post as useful

Re: Travel from Haneda Intl Airport to Asakusa 2012/3/27 17:08
Some of these concerns can be answered by a YouTube video.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zibleoqz2g&feature=my_favorites&list=F...

This one, for example, explains how to purchase a SUICA card....
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

... 2012/3/27 17:58
We will then be buying tickets to travel to Osaka & Kyoto.

Are you flying home from Kansai Airport?

If you return to Tokyo/Haneda to fly back to Australia then you may wish to consider a 7-day JR Pass (assuming you spend less than 7 days in Kyoto/Osaka) as it is likely to pay off for your trip.

Can you post the rest of your itinerary in more detail?

Enjoy your trip!
by GC3 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread