Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Fastest way from Mishima to Hakone Yunnesun 2012/5/1 02:43
Hey all, a good evening to everyone out there.

I'll be visiting Japan with my family this June and would be going around Kyoto to Izu (Mishima station to Shuzenji) to Hakone (Yunnessun Theme Park) to Tokyo

My transportation plans got stuck while trying to go around from Mishima station to Hakone-yumoto and then to proceed to Yunnessun Theme Park from there. Anyone having any suggestions regarding the quickest simplest route?

Thanks alot for the help!

Sincerely, Pamela (Malaysia)
by Pamela Tee (guest)  

Re: Fastest way from Mishima to Hakone Yunnesun 2012/5/1 08:18
You can get there by bus with a transfer at Moto-Hakone. The first ride by Tokai Bus takes about an hour and costs 1000 yen (about 1 bus/hour), and the second ride by Hakone Tozan Bus takes 15 minutes and costs 500 yen (3-4 buses/hour).
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Fastest way from Mishima to Hakone Yunnesun 2012/5/1 10:38
Thanks so much for the quick reply!! Can I ask another question? I was thinking, if there are 4 of us, would it be cheaper and easier to just take a taxi?

Because I'm planning most of the transportation by shinkansen (Tokyo to Kyoto, and then Kyoto to Mishima, then Hakone to Tokyo) I might be buying the JR rail pass. Would that be advisable?
by Pamela Tee (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Fastest way from Mishima to Hakone Yunnesun 2012/5/1 13:36
Easier: yes
Cheaper: no

A taxi ride would cost an approximate 8,000 to 11,000 yen.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread