Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Disneysea tickets... buy in advance? 2012/5/16 22:52
Gg to disneysea probably tues 29may. Shd we buy tickets in advance ? What are the advantages? Cheaper ? Faster entry? If yes..where to buy? Online? In a shop / travel agent in Tokyo? Or back here in Singapore before we leave?

Any other tips? Or best time to reach the park?

Thanks!
by Disneyfan (guest)  

Re: Disneysea tickets... buy in advance? 2012/5/17 07:13
It is not going to be a busy day, so I don't think it is worth the trouble.

The advantage on May 29 is that you won't have to buy them at the park, which may save you a few minutes.

where to buy?

It is explained here:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3016_tickets.html

Or best time to reach the park?

Unless you want to be one of the first to enter, just arriving around opening time will be fine.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Disneysea tickets... buy in advance? 2012/5/17 09:26
Thanks! So probably there are no cost advantages to buy in advance either?

I see that there is a further station disneysea to take from the jr station. Shd we take the monorail there or the distance from the jr station is walk able?
by Disneyfan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Disneysea tickets... buy in advance? 2012/5/22 13:22
I've been to DisneySea twice and i'm from Singapore too. I've never bought tickets in advance before. I always buy them when i reach there and it's no hassle at all. Take the monorail from the JR station when you reach there. It's too far to walk. The monorail is super cute so it's deifinitely worth the ride. Enjoy!
by Nana (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread