Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hiroshima Hotel 2012/6/3 13:35
Had problem booking Dormy Inn, booking is not available in all website, undrstand it's a peak season on 5-7Aug. Quite reluctant to book other place as the location+the price is really startegic& reasonable. any advise appreciated
by kopikui  

... 2012/6/4 08:59
I had a quick look and it looks like there are very few hotels available in Hiroshima for that time frame. I think you will have to take whatever you can get, or consider day tripping in from somewhere nearby depending on if you will have a rail pass or not.

How many in your group?

by GC3 rate this post as useful

Re: Hiroshima Hotel 2012/6/4 16:36
You are right. I could not find many hotels available around Aug 6 either.

As you mignt know, the peace memorial ceremony takes place in Hiroshima on the day and many people including Japanese prime minister and the mayor of Hiroshima take part in it. So you will also have a difficulty finding an accommodation on the last minutes.

You should serach one around nearby Kure, Hatsukaichi or Iwakuni cities.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Hiroshima Hotel 2012/6/5 00:58

Currently there are a few rooms available at Toyoko inns Hiroshima-eki Shin-kansen-guchi for 6 and 7 AUG.
by liem (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Hiroshima Hotel 2012/6/5 12:22
There's only beds available in J Hoppers, we decided to stay in Okayama for a night,then 2nd nite in Hiroshima, tq everyone.
by kopikui rate this post as useful

reply to this thread