Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Toyoko Inn Reservations/Club Membership 2012/6/6 10:17
Hello,

I'm going to be going to Japan in late October 2012. I'm trying to make reservations with Toyoko Inn but since I'm not a club member I'm not able to do so.

I'm wondering since I do have a friend that has a membership card (but note that he will not be traveling with me to Japan), will I be able to use his membership card to book reservations under my name and my own credit card using his membership card?

Once I'm in Japan, I'm planning on getting a membership card from Toyoko Inn to get the discounts, will I then be able to switch my reservations from his membership card to mine?

I'm just trying to do this as I know from previous posts that rooms do book up quickly at certain Toyoko Inns.

Thanks for your help.
by mauibuilt  

Re: Toyoko Inn Reservations/Club Membership 2012/6/6 11:36
I am a toyoko inn member and I often make reservation for friend. When you check in you just join membership on the spot
by bel lin (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Toyoko Inn Reservations/Club Membership 2012/6/6 14:53
Hi bel lin,

Thanks for your answer. When you do make the reservations, you are able to put the reservations under your friend's name and credit card?

Thanks.
by mauibuilt rate this post as useful

Re: Toyoko Inn Reservations/Club Membership 2012/6/6 15:27
mauibuilt ,

You can not just enter name for a member reservation. A member needs to log in with his details to make member reservation.

In your case your friend can do it for you,and you can use your creditcard to finalize the reservation.
by liem (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Toyoko Inn Reservations/Club Membership 2012/6/6 15:32

unless you have your friend's membership and log-in details.
by liem (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Toyoko Inn Reservations/Club Membership 2012/6/6 15:45
Thanks for the clarification.

This helps a lot. I'm planning on meeting up with my friend this weekend to use his membership login information so I can start booking rooms under my name and credit card. I just wanted to see if anyone else has done this before.

Thanks again!
by mauibuilt rate this post as useful

reply to this thread