Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

3 days visit to Tokyo for the first time 2012/6/9 14:41
I will arrive on 7.30 - 13th Jun Narita airport, I shall stay in Ginza area. It is my first time to Tokyo so I would like to make the best of it. So I need your kind advice on the below plan:
14th: (am) business meeting in Shinjiku, then I will be free from 2pm to visit meiji shine & explore shops in Shinjiku, Harajuki and Shibuya.
15th: considering Fuji, Ashi Lake & Bullet train. (it will take 11hours, no time to do anything else), is it worth it or shall I consider more sightseeing in Tokyo.
16th: visit Asakusa (Sensoiji & Nakamise) then imperial palace & garden to finish at max 3pm. Hang out with friends for lunch, teahouse in Odaiba.
by Heba Younis (guest)  

Re: 3 days visit to Tokyo for the first time 2012/6/9 16:44
Depends on your interests. Most people can easily spend 3 full days in Tokyo or more and not get bored. On the other hand you might want to see more than concrete.

Hakone, which you mention is good for some nature as is Kamakura (which also has plenty of temples as bonus).
by Jensij rate this post as useful

Re: 3 days visit to Tokyo for the first time 2012/6/9 20:06
It is in the rainiy season, so visiting Mt. Fuji, Ashi lake area this season isn't much fun. It could end up with just watching foggy lake water and getting soaked...
by Jay Key (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread