Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

JR's Mt Fuji Round Trip Pass 2012/7/13 22:59
Hi,

I just bought the JR's Mt Fuji Round Trip Pass:
http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/fuji/index.html

But I am not very sure about the usage of it so I would like to seek help from anyone who has used it before or knows about the mechanisms of this ticket.

1. Can I use the pass to take any bus within Mt Fuji area to go to other 5th stations? From the pass, it seems to suggest only the Kawaguchiko 5th station (the most popular one) I wish to go to the other 5th station (Subashiri Station) and hike from there. To avoid the crowd from the popular trail.

2. Instead of going to Shinjuku to take the train to Mt Fuji, can I instead take another JR line to another train station that leads to another 5th station? Like Gotemba station, and subsequently the bus up to the 5th station from there.

Thanks a lot for any help in advance!

Cheers,
Kenneth
by Kenneth (guest)  

Re: JR's Mt Fuji Round Trip Pass 2012/7/14 08:15
Can I use the pass to take any bus within Mt Fuji area to go to other 5th stations?

No. Only the bus between Fujisan Station, Kawaguchiko Station and the Kawaguchiko 5th Station is covered.

Instead of going to Shinjuku to take the train to Mt Fuji, can I instead take another JR line to another train station that leads to another 5th station?

No, certainly not.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: JR's Mt Fuji Round Trip Pass 2012/7/14 23:05
Hey, thanks for the reply! Got it. What a pity though.
by Kenneth (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread