Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

6 days in Tokyo 2012/7/18 23:10
Will be arriving in Tokyo on 26th of July and staying at Asakusabashi. Will arrive in Asakusabashi around 1.30pm.

My itinerary on 26th of July.
Shinjuku Gyoen, Tokyo Metropolitan Government Office, Kakibucho, Omoide Yokocho for dinner, dropping by Isetan or Takashimaya

27th July
Will be leaving around 5am to catch Tuna auction at Tsukiji, Breakfast at Tsukiji, Nishinaka Street, Ginza, Asakusa, Ueno Park, Yanaka and Akihabara

28th July
Whole day in Nikko

29th July
Around Harajuku( Takeshita Dori + Omotesando), Shibuya Meiji Shrine, Shibuya, Yoyogi Park

30th July
What to do on this day?

31st july
Leaving Tokyo to Kyoto around 1pm

May I know is my itinerary too packed? Where else can I visit on the 30th. Would like to have more suggestions about the places I could visit around Harajuku, Shibuya. Is it worth visiting Tsukishima since it is so near to Tsukiji?
by Zech5121 (guest)  

... 2012/7/19 13:11
May I know is my itinerary too packed?

It looks ok assuming you like a fast pace.

Where else can I visit on the 30th.

Kamakura?
Odaiba?
Ameyoko?
Kappabashi Street?
Roppongi Hills at night time?

Would like to have more suggestions about the places I could visit around Harajuku, Shibuya.

You have listed most of them. It will take you some time to cover that whole list.

I would arrive at Tsukiji earlier than 5am to avoid disappointment in missing out.

Enjoy your trip!
by GC3 rate this post as useful

Re: 6 days in Tokyo 2012/7/19 18:31
May I know are the places near to each other for each day?
by Zech5121 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread